Goblins in the Cellar (Bront judging)

neoweasel

First Post
Leland says "I thought we were going to attempt a nonviolent path first? I would prefer a peaceful end to the situation. If possible, that is."

Velmont

First Post
"Well, we can always ask them to surrender. I'm not sure they will accept, most probably our employeer have already tried that." Benedict takes his spike chain and start to play with it, making some small circle in the air. "Ranged wepaon might not be good in such close quater, but one or two peron with some good range wepaon near them might help in case. I have my bow, but I should probably take care of any goblin charging, as I can wipe out a few of them before they even get to us."

Redclaw

First Post
Justice notices nothing other than the doorway that has been pointed out to him (Spot check (1d20+1) =5

He considers the shifter's advice for a moment, then nods. Knowing what you face is never bad strategy, but once that information is gained, we must offer them the opportunity to leave without a fight. He looks to make sure that Farrian is out of earshot, then continues. I do not fully trust our employer, and wonder if there is another side to this story he tells. There is always another side, and I would hate to be on the wrong one.

Velmont

First Post
"If you want, you can always bring a white flag and discuss with them." tells Benedict. "Honestly, I don't care what the story of each side, one thing I know, it is one of them is paying me to do some job. So, I suggest we start to work. So, what we do, spy, talk or fight?"

neoweasel

First Post
"I'd say we should try talking first. It prevents us from using the element of surprise, but I'd prefer to not hurt people unless necessary."

Redclaw

First Post
Who can scout? I will alert them if I try. After we know what we face, Justice and Leland will walk in to demand their surrender.

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: A little bit more about what you see in the dim lighting. The building is two stories, with a couple of steps going up to a single door. There are second story windows, one on either side of the door. The diagram gives you dimensions, this is a 5ft grid. The courtyard is empty save for some assorted rubbish. Like the rest of Khyber's Gate the building needs a fresh coat of paint and the courtyard has moss and other underground vegitation scattered about.

Attachments

• SP32-727.jpg
    SP32-727.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 100

Mellubb

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Sorry for the unannounced absence. I had a power outage here at home and my internet wouldn’t work for some reason. LOL

I will post some more later. I have much work to do around the house first.[/sblock]

Remove ads