Goblins in the Cellar (Bront judging)

Mellubb

First Post
"I am good at seeing others and making sure they do not see me. I can not say for certain that anyone who goes with me will be safe though."

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: Post Spot, Move Sliently, and Hide checks for Braiden if you would please Mellubb and you can do a quick scout job of the courtyard if you want to. The dim lighting comes from the right side of the cavern (relative to your current position) so you will have shadows to work with as you sneak around.

Redclaw

First Post
Justice stands perfectly still, watching the gate of the compound and prepared to charge into rescue the shifter should his assistance be needed.

JRYoung

First Post
[sblock=BRAIDEN ONLY]Braiden enters the courtyard and notices an outhouse in the lower right hand corner (upon closer inspection it is smelly but empty), and proceeds along the right hand wall of the courtyard. You notice there is someone or something occasionally peaking through the shutters in upper left window of the building. There are no lights on inside, however, since no light is filtering through the shutter slats.

There is nothing else of note. You would try to get to the front door of the building perhaps but there is no cover and no shadows, you suspect you will be seen.
[/sblock]

Mellubb

First Post
Braidan quickly moves to report his findings to the group. "There are no gaurds in the courtyard. There are guards roving inside. I do not have a guess as to how many. There are no lights on inside so we will need to find other ways to see."

Velmont

First Post
"We have to move across a no man's land. As soon as they will detect us, we will get snipe by some goblin at the windows. I suggest to have two archers ready to cover anyone going through the Courtyard. The first who has crossed it try to open the door. Once the snipers are down or the door is open, the archers move inside teh building with the others."

Benedict take a quick looks at everyone. "Leland, Justice, you think you could force the door? Jezira, Irranear, you go with them and if something come out of that door, you help them to contain them. Breland and I will cover you." He waits at the other to see if they approved his strategy.

neoweasel

First Post
Leland looks at the door carefully "We might have a hard time if it's locked, but I'm pretty sure we can get it open. Also, I have an everburning torch I keep hooded just in case of situations like this."

Remove ads