• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gold?

Wicht

Hero
So last week, deciding I wanted some of the badges, I went ahead and dropped a few dollars via paypal on gold pieces. I got the notice from paypal that the transaction went through, but so far, no gold. Is the system not automated, or did something go wrong on my end?

I've waited a few days before asking, but it being a whole new week, I thought I would go ahead and ask.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Should be immediate. There's nothing showing on your user account, so something's gone wrong. Could you forward me the PayPal receipt to morrus@hotmail.com and I'll track it down manually for you.

Wicht

Hero
While I am waiting, a quick question on badges and design submissions. If I wanted a Rite Publishing badge, is that something that I would have to have Steve Russel submit, or do I just ask for one to be made available?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can't figure out why your GP isn't working. Everything's correct, as far as I can see. I may have to just give you the badge(s) you wanted manually.

For the latter - yeah, anyone can make them. Stick one in a thread and I'll see about adding it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, you should now see that in your inventory waiting to be activated, [MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION]!

Remove ads