Gomez's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game: OOC

Vendetta

First Post
gahd, it was a terrible first post but it's something. I need to get back into the feel of the character and the game. So I just had to get something out there to get the ball rolling

Sorry, I'm late. The family's been sick, but we're back to (almost) full health and ready to get on with our lives.

Gomez, my character is ready and I'll post him tonight in the character thread. Bascially, he's an English soldier who saw action in the Irish uprising + revolution, plus some continental action in The Great War.

A couple of quick questions: How much back story should I read (if any)? What should I read about Jackson to build my connection to him? I don't want to read Masks (obviously!). I was thinking that his sister was into the occult and at her request he helped tracked down some obscure books for Jackson when he was stationed in Dublin.

Gomez

First Post
Barendd,
Since your bringing in a new character, don't read the background stuff. I will find a way to fit him into the game.

Vendetta

First Post
OK... so I'm going on a mini Vacation with my family until sunday night. With luck, the hotel we're staying at has internet access and I'll be able to log in from time to time. But if I don't... that's what happened to me and I'll be back sometime sunday night so probably be checking stuff monday night
cheers

Gomez

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
OK, no backstory for me (yay!!--that frees up a few hours! ;) ).

I'm off to the PC thread.

Opps! Sorry didn't see your character in the PC thread. Good job!

Now to get him into the story.

Gomez

First Post
People that you have talked to about Jackson Elias and/or the Carlyle Expedition while in London.

-Mickey Mahoney
-Edward Gavigan
-Inspector James Barrington
-Tewfik al-Sayad

Remove ads