Gomez's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game: OOC

Gomez

First Post
Looks like that we have lost Isida at least for the time being.

Lets get the ball back rolling again with Croydon meeting up with Jack, Father O'Malley, William, and Jibril at the Hotel the next morning after the kidnapping.

Basically the guys are having a quick breakfast while they are deciding on what to do and Cryodon walks up after he is directed there by the front desk people at the hotel.

Gomez

First Post
Sorry to have been away from the game for so long. Let's see if we can get it going again.

Are you having problems figuring out what to do?

The only information you have on the kidnapping is that it happened last night. A hotel empolyee was attacked and knocked out last night by a side entrance to the hotel. There were then some men in dark clothing seen carrying out some large bags (bodies).

It looked like there was a struggle in the hotel room and a spiked club was found with a small amount of blood on it in the room as well.

Gomez

First Post
Here is a rundown of some of the things and clues that you have discovered while in London.

You talked to Mr. Mahoney, a friend of Jackson’s. He told you about the Egyptian Murders.

You talked to Mr. Edward Gavaigan at the Penhew Foundation.

You talked to Inspector Barrington of Scotland Yard.
He said that the Egyptian Murders were believed to be done by some Egyptian gang or cult. Jackson believed it to be the Brotherhood of the Black . Several of the people who had been killed had frequented The Blue Pyramid bar in Soho. Mr. Edward Gavaigan had been consulted in the matter do to his knowledge of Egypt. A Tewfik al-Sayed was a possible suspect but the investigation went no were. It was also discovered that Mr. al-Sayed had been a guide to the Carlyle Expedition.

Vendetta

First Post
actually, I was kind of more fuzzy about what our missing compatriots did... and do we know enough about their last day to "retrace their steps" at all? ((Though, that information does help))

Gomez

First Post
Vendetta said:
actually, I was kind of more fuzzy about what our missing compatriots did... and do we know enough about their last day to "retrace their steps" at all? ((Though, that information does help))

You were all together pretty much the whole day. The only time that you were apart was that evening when Jack and Father O'Malley when to check out Tewfik al-Sayed's apartment and William and Jibril went to the bridge to meet the mystery person. Charles and Miriam stayed at the hotel.

Vendetta

First Post
OK... so that's bad... nothing to "retrace"

guess we'll have to give the apartment another thorough going over then and hope the bobbies missed something.

ImpInTraining

First Post
need someone?

Are you still hunting for players? I posted at Yog-Sothoth... but figured I'd post here as well.

I've run Masks of Nyarlathotep via PBP, but honestly, don't remember much about it. I'm sure I'll probably recall some stuff as things go on, but I can keep it all OOC. In fact, I could play a dullard IC to help keep me on track if you wanted. Never made it past Egypt.

Alternatively, I could take over an abandoned character if you have one that needs taking. It wouldn't take me long to review chapter 1 and how far you got with chapter 2. These long campaigns are killer when players keep dropping out left and right. New players come in not really fully grasping what had previously transpired... I know the heartache.

Remove ads