Gomez's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game: OOC

Gomez

First Post
Hey Kafkonia,

Do you think that you would be able to seperate your player knowledge from your character knowledge if I let you in my Masks of Nyarlathotep game. Also would it effect your enjoyment of the game if you knew what whats happening?

Gomez

Kafkonia

First Post
Gomez said:
Hey Kafkonia,

Do you think that you would be able to seperate your player knowledge from your character knowledge if I let you in my Masks of Nyarlathotep game. Also would it effect your enjoyment of the game if you knew what whats happening?

Gomez

Oh, I'd probably have no problem keeping player knowledge and character knowledge separate; after all, if there's one game where "cheating to win" is completely foreign, it should be CoC. :)

That being said, I'm leaning towards running a PbP game myself, and I don't want to spread myself too thin. Thanks for your willingness to let me in anyway.

Gomez

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Hi, Gomez. I saw your post over at ysdc (I'm CharlesDexterWard over there). I'm interested in joining the game. I've got the CoC d20 book.

Kent

That's great! Welcome aboard!

Gomez

First Post
With the addition of Barendd Nobeard to the group that will give us four players.

Barendd would you like to take over one of the NPC's or make a new characater?

The NPC's available are:

Jibril ibn Rashad al Quraysh
Charles Whitford
William T. Llewellyn-Phelps

You can find their character sheets here.

All the characters should be at 4th level so some might need to be bumped up.

Gomez

First Post
Make sure you reread over the adventure exspecially the London Chapter.

It's January 19th, 1926 at about 11 O'Clock at night in London England.

Jack and Father O'Malley are on the street outside Mr. Tewfik Al-Sayed's Spice shop/home.

William and Jibirl are at the hotel talking to the police.

Miriam and Charles are heavens know where and it's not known if they are alive or dead.

Remove ads