• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gomez's Masks of Nyarlathotep Game: OOC

Gomez

First Post
Well that gives us

Jack, Miriam, and Father O'Malley.

That's a nice core group. :)

I guess I will have to NPC; William, Jibirl, and Charles. I would like to have maybe one or two new players come in to the game and possibly take over one of the NPC's or if they don't like that idea bring in a new character.

Gomez

First Post
Thanks Vendetta! I hope to live up to your praise.

Miriam's situation is pretty sticky at the moment but I have some really good ideas on how to play it out. :D

Do yall know of anyone who would be a good fit to join the game? I need one or two more to fill out the groupn either by playing one of the existing characters or bring in a new one.

I tried to talk Job into playing but he cannot at the moment. :(

Maerdwyn

First Post
Hey Guys - glad the game is getting back together. UNfortunately, I can't commit at the moment. I'll checkin in on you to see how y'all are doing :)

Ian

Gomez

First Post
I am restarting this game and I would like to recruit one or two new players. The game itself is the wonderful Masks of Nyarlathotep campagin using Call of Cthulhu d20 rules. The game has progressed to the second chapter in London England in the year 1926.

I have the following characters available if you wish to take them over.

Jibril ibn Rashad al Quraysh
Charles Whitford
William T. Llewellyn-Phelps

If you would rather play a new character, we can talk about that to.

Remove ads