• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Good news about DungeonScape

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
My guess, based on the things they've said, is that they just got approved for the App Store for next week, so they can announce the web beta will go live next week too.

Thaumaturge.

drjones

Explorer
My guess, based on the things they've said, is that they just got approved for the App Store for next week, so they can announce the web beta will go live next week too.

Thaumaturge.

They have not said anything about iOS yet other than that the beta for that will continue. They previously said that they were more complete with the code on iOS already so I think they are on separate schedules.

mechascorpio

First Post
For all the oh-so-certain skeptics in the Really Want Access to DungeonScape thread, this one's for you:

1735916458_1240605367_eating_crow_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

BoldItalic

First Post
http://www.dnddungeonscape.com/dungeonscape-beta-lets/

Looks like the web beta will begin soon. I'll be using iPad eventually but I am still looking forward to checking it out. I wonder if the payment system will be live in the beta or if it will all be unlocked?

Bold Italic
Sep 3, 2014Signed up early on for the beta (web) and hoping it starts soon :) Question: when you open up the beta for web clients, will you be trialing the payment system as part of it, or does that come later?

DungeonScape
Sep 3, 2014
It's our intention to have functioning payment options with the beta that will of course transfer over when the full version is released. Does that answer your question?

Remove ads