Goruksblain (Item Aproval)[Aproved]

Manzanita

First Post
It's powerful, yes, but not necessarily something I'd want for any of my PCs. I like it because it makes things more interesting. The 'can be sleeping' feature is a brilliant adaptation to a multi-DM world. I vote YES!

Patlin

Explorer
El Jefe said:
As per Knight Otu, YES provided that it sleeps at DM's choice.

That was a part of the original proposal, so I have no problem with that. Can we get one more yes vote to make it official? (Assuming KO's statement was intended to be a vote.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
That was a part of the original proposal, so I have no problem with that. Can we get one more yes vote to make it official? (Assuming KO's statement was intended to be a vote.)
I think it is already official assuming KO2's was a vote.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Owner recieves a -5 luck penalty on melee weapon attack rolls when Goruksblain is not in use. For the purpose of this penalty, neither unarmed attacks nor spells count as weapons.
Is this in effect if Goruskblain isn't wielded or is it in effect if Goruskblain is not the weapon being swung?

e.g. Charlarn is wielding Goruskblain in one hand and his light shield in the the other. If he performs a full attack with both weapons, does he take the -5 penalty to the shield bash?

El Jefe

First Post
Goruksblain is simply jealous and spiteful, and doesn't want to be left all alone in that horrid hammer sheath while it's owner bestows more affection on some hussy weapon! :lol:

Steve Jung

Explorer
Patlin said:
There is no penalty for using two weapon fighting as long as Goruksblain is one of them.
Cool. Although with that need to feed the hammer with 5 spell levels, the party's going to need a wand. Then again we have Planus. :) Spells from magic items will satisfy Goruskblain, right?
El Jefe said:
Goruksblain is simply jealous and spiteful, and doesn't want to be left all alone in that horrid hammer sheath while it's owner bestows more affection on some hussy weapon! :lol:
Hey, that's his goddess's favored weapon you're talking about. Even though he's never actually swung his shield in combat before. :uhoh:

Remove ads