Gotham is actually... Moscow?

AFGNCAAP

First Post
Does this mean all of the KGB field agents are going to dress like this?

Attachments

• russian_batman.jpg
    russian_batman.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 124

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Soooo... Did DC license their Batman logo to Russians? Cause if they didn't, I'm pretty sure a lawsuit could happen (if DC had a stick up their arse).

Also... how do you say "I'm Batman" in russian?

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Relique du Madde said:
Soooo... Did DC license their Batman logo to Russians? Cause if they didn't, I'm pretty sure a lawsuit could happen (if DC had a stick up their arse).
Sure. Because DC Comics are totally going to be able to sue the Russian Defence Intelligence service...

:lol:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Mark Hope said:
Sure. Because DC Comics are totally going to be able to sue the Russian Defence Intelligence service...

:lol:

It's possible if they go to the WTO and file a complaint about copywrite/trademark infringement.. but then again Russia isn't a member of the WTO yet.. so they would have to wait until the Russian membership into the WTO is finalized before any actions could be made.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Relique du Madde said:
It's possible if they go to the WTO and file a complaint about copywrite/trademark infringement.. but then again Russia isn't a member of the WTO yet.. so they would have to wait until the Russian membership into the WTO is finalized before any actions could be made.
It is about as likely or possible as Batman himself busting through the Kremlin skylight and kicking Putin's ass until he agrees to change the logo.

Which would be kinda cool to see, but I won't be holding my breath...

Black Omega said:
Just watch out for radioactive poisons in your meals. ;)
You're surely not suggesting that Russian agents could harm a British citizen on UK soil? That's just crazy talk!

Remove ads