Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Darth K'Trava said:
To quote the Human Torch: FLAME ON!!! :lol:
Fire.jpg

The Traveler

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
To my knowledge, NTL scares away as many as it entices.
The introduction forum, at least as it was originally conceived, is like the doorstep in Fight Club. If someone can survive it with aplomb, they'll do fine in the other forums.

While Nothingland no longer requires an intro thread as price of admission, it's still a good barometer to see if someone is able to handle the acid test of one.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Steve Jung said:
Bront denying that he is/are triplets.
That's the definition of "interesting"? Wow, I've been using it wrong all these years. ;)

Cyberzombie

Explorer
The Traveler said:
The introduction forum, at least as it was originally conceived, is like the doorstep in Fight Club. If someone can survive it with aplomb, they'll do fine in the other forums.

While Nothingland no longer requires an intro thread as price of admission, it's still a good barometer to see if someone is able to handle the acid test of one.
Yep. Although apparently people have the idea that I give more death threats there than I *actually* do.

I more or less randomly greet some n00bs and make unspeakable comments to others. It's just pure friendliness either way. :D

Ashwyn

First Post
The Traveler said:

I snuck in unnoticed. And remain largely so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads