Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Frukathka said:
I could fly out to Michigan to keep you company.
Yay! Visitors! By the way did you have a clue who in the heck I was when I walked up to you at Gen Con all of the sudden?

Steve Jung

Explorer
Frukathka said:
snaps flower in half.
Hey. I paid good money for that at the spy store.
Lady_Acoma said:
Yay! Visitors! By the way did you have a clue who in the heck I was when I walked up to you at Gen Con all of the sudden?
You were at GenCon, Lady_Acoma? When were you there?

Lady_Acoma

First Post
I snuck my way down there on Sunday, it was really more then I could afford, but I had a good time so it was worth it.

Del

First Post
Can anyone tell me where I .. there they are! Pins ahoy! Up goes Aphroditie IX on to the wall.

- Movin' Del, next is the cable tv

Del

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Going bowling, Del?

By pins I mean poster wall tacks, thankyouverymuch :D Aphrodite IX is on the wall in all her Topcow beauty. Too bad the comic book was one of the worst debacles going.

I haven't bowled in years. Is it fun? Has it changed?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Del said:
By pins I mean poster wall tacks, thankyouverymuch :D Aphrodite IX is on the wall in all her Topcow beauty. Too bad the comic book was one of the worst debacles going.

I haven't bowled in years. Is it fun? Has it changed?
;) So should I read or avoid the comic book?

Bowling is... well, bowling. Has it ever changed? I think it's fun, but it's usually one of the events I go to where I know that everyone is going to be really bad at it but that's okay since we're basically just talking and having fun.

Hm. Although I have seen a really light bowling ball with no holes on it. It's pretty neat. You're supposed to palm it and spin it down the land. Ever since I found that thing, that's how I've been bowling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads