• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniktch

First Post
Bront said:
It's about time. The Hive had grown stagnent and lax in it's consumption of humor and needless postings. We thank you for restoring order.

Now can we have our beer back?

Seriously ( where's the rolleyes smiley?) There is a bad shortage of funny around here. Just can't be having that.

Beer is good. Drink it in honor of Sir Osis of Liver.

Dungannon

First Post
Bront said:
It's about time. The Hive had grown stagnent and lax in it's consumption of humor and needless postings. We thank you for restoring order.

Now can we have our beer back?
To paraphrase Captain Jack Sparrow, "The beer is gone? But why is the beer gone?"

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Sniktch said:
What? Surely if you can get to here, you can go there...

*raises stick*

Unforutnately, the n00b speaks the truth. At least, with the old boards, some people could not gain access to the site due to not making proper sacrifices to the server.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Ao the Overkitty said:
Unforutnately, the n00b speaks the truth. At least, with the old boards, some people could not gain access to the site due to not making proper sacrifices to the server.
Wasn't it Knightfall with that problem?

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Damn people. No bed! Then I'll be forced to amuse myself again.

And Sir O is the reason I added a beer avatar to RH. He may be absent in form, but not from our hearts.

Sniktch

First Post
Can they get there now, Ao?

Was thrilled to see hong at QuietCool, since I lost my search ability here and can't stalk him anymore... plus I heard he doesn't really visit anymore...

Bront

The man with the probe
Ao the Overkitty said:
In my case, the server needs to warm up. Once it gets over 70 in this room, I have full access. Given that's only happened once in almost a year, it seems unlikely :( (It's currently 63 in here)

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Sniktch said:
Can they get there now, Ao?

Was thrilled to see hong at QuietCool, since I lost my search ability here and can't stalk him anymore... plus I heard he doesn't really visit anymore...

I believe most can. The quirk, umm I mean the feature. Yeah, that's it. The feature of the new boards is the log outs.

And yeah, it is nice to see hong around occasionally, even if he is mostly absorbed in rpgnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads