Grand Theft Equine (OOC)

Ferrix

Explorer
EH,

In the PHB II there are some really interesting rules for creating affiliations with benefits and ranking systems. If you have it, they'd fit well for the thieve's guild, otherwise I could try to detail them for you by e-mail.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Ferrix -
I don't have it .. yet and would love an Email about it.
IC
Rogues Gallery
Wizbang -
I was going to say as a generalist you might have a chance - but it looks like we have at least 3 players back.

BTW: Having just graduated with my masters in City Planning (with no job) I am going to Vegas next week to kick back - 17th -21st. But hopefull we can get this game fully restarted before then.

Ferrix

Explorer
Fhel, I guess you missed my post in the old IC thread about how Lament and Fhel would be involved in high society which pertains to the information about the ball.

Will add more to this, also check in on the Halfling Quest game, we've started rolling IC again.

E-mail on the way.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Ferrix said:
Fhel, I guess you missed my post in the old IC thread about how Lament and Fhel would be involved in high society which pertains to the information about the ball.

Will add more to this, also check in on the Halfling Quest game, we've started rolling IC again.

E-mail on the way.

I saw Lament as lower class than that. (ie street girl turned..) Bad rolls on IG, so thats all you have for now. Lament has a contact named Linder Blake, a whiney, petulant noble, but he normally seeks you out. Fhel himself might manage a pass, if willing to carry a paper trail.

Tharvar -
I had a post explaing that you were not able to find anyone of the right size, traveling alone, from yout IC post it looks like you caught it. You do know of another bar closer to the high quarter that would work better its called the Marksend Inn.

Welcom back 'nock. :)

Ferrix

Explorer
Evilhalfling said:
I saw Lament as lower class than that. (ie street girl turned..) Bad rolls on IG, so thats all you have for now. Lament has a contact named Linder Blake, a whiney, petulant noble, but he normally seeks you out. Fhel himself might manage a pass, if willing to carry a paper trail.

Despite the front of her being a street girl turned pretty, her purpose was to maintain higher profile clients. Bad rolls suck. Oh well.

Remove ads