Grand Theft Equine (OOC)

Boddynock

First Post
I'm going to be away for the next three days ('til Sunday night, Oz time). Please feel free to NPC my character as needed. Thanks.

'Nock

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
A summary of IC plans -

Jostin - use disguise spells on the entire party.

Amber -I'll look at making copies of Fhel's pass into the high quarter, I'll also see if I can track down this disgruntled employee, perhaps he’s the patsy we're looking for, after that I'll see if I can find out more details about the family of the butler and goose girl"
(arson is out of favor)

Fhel – send the lord of the manor to the ball, show up as a priest, while a second team breaks into the house and loots it. A hearse can then be called to move the body. Pressure can be applied to the goose girl or butler for inside help.

Jacoby – enter through the back windows, away from the yard and the geese. Questions the necessity of the carriage.

Remaining Problems:
1. Hire/stealing a carriage. (who drives?)
2. Making sure Lavorkinson gets an invite to ball (forgery or diplomacy?)
3. Who accompanies Fhel in the front door?
4. How do you make a member of the household sick? (intimidation/bribery/poison)
5. pressure on the family of Anna/Butler?
6. Who will find the disgruntled employee, and what will be done with him?

As for where the loot is found – Fhel pointed out the new 'cold cellar', the bricked up front window seems suspicious, while the recent renovations of the stables are also a possibility.

If this is the plan what are your actions for the next day?

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
The in-character thread doesn't seem to be moving along very well the past few weeks. I was just wondering if there was something wrong or whether people had lost interest in the game. :\

Ferrix

Explorer
I don't entirely know, I haven't seen EvilHalfling for a while in my own game either and it'd help if he gave the game a nudge.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Part of the problem is that unlike a 'normal' adventure this adventure is mainly progressed by us, I think most of us know what we have to do over the next day, but I know I have actually posted 'Amber leaves to do her stuff' because I wasn't sure if we'd finished talking it out.

So I'm happy for Amber and Jacoby to leave together, Amber will go and track down the disgruntled employee, I'll leave the butler and the goose girls family to Fhel, as requested, and then we can meet back up on the following night.

Ambrus

Explorer
I don't think there's much point in continuing to post to the in-game thread until we get some word from EvilHalfling that he wants to continue the game. As is, his last post to either the OOC or IG thread was over three weeks ago. :\

Remove ads