• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greyhawk - Return of the Slavelords! Part 1

Karl Green

First Post
johnsemlak said:
Having exhausted his healing powers for the time being, Philo now turns to trying to determine if any foes are nearby. Saying a prayer asking Heironeous for guidence, Philo stands and concentrates.

Uses Detect Evil ability

The woods themselves seem to hold the taint of darkness within them, as do the walls of the keep, but there is no "individual" points of evil within 60 feet.

Someone

Adventurer
Karl Green said:
Not sure what order you want to heal with your spells, will let you make the call...

Ok, I´ll roll this time:

Cure light on Refleev, 5+5=10, new total 46/61
Cure moderate on Philo, 7+1+6=14, new total 43/56
Cure moderate on Lorien, 5+3+6=14, new total 36/50
Cure serious on Geena, 5+5+2+6=18, new total 59/80

Once we agree to move into the castle, cast the buffing spells -bull´s Strenght (Geena), Divine favor and Shield of Faith (Norbac) and I forgot to mention Bless (everyone)

Rayex

First Post
Geenaa - Barbarian

She takes a good look at the flail, comparing it to Smasher. She even tries to swing it a few times in the air, getting a feel of it. "This is indeed a nicely crafted weapon... I wonder what it is capable of doing..."

Rayex

First Post
Geenaa - Barbarian

"Yes, you are right, of course. My head is still spinning, I almost forgot about the villagers... Well, if they are inside this keep, I'm for going in after them."

wysiwyg

First Post
Lorien, Human Ranger

To Norbac after the healing "Thank you my friend."

ooc: Splitting the spoils. Each person should get about 7gp (that's easy). Let's take the plate armor, shield, flail, ring and divide it later according to their market value. If anyone wants any item now, let them take it as part of their share. What are your opinions?

ooc2: What time of day is it? If nighttime is appoaching, maybe we should rest and restore our strength before continuing.

Rayex

First Post
wysiwyg said:
ooc: Splitting the spoils. Each person should get about 7gp (that's easy). Let's take the plate armor, shield, flail, ring and divide it later according to their market value. If anyone wants any item now, let them take it as part of their share. What are your opinions?

I agree, but dont forget the skull helmet!
I'd probably want the flail later on, but I can carry it now anyway.

djrdjmsqrd

First Post
Defrel, Male Human, Thief

Defrel looks around at those he traveled with then looks down at himself, feeling only slightly better from the potion, "Anyone have any healing left?"

[OOC:wysiwyg, I agree with your method of splitting everything...camp for the night?]

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: I also don´t have any problem with the splitting method -except maybe for the skull helmet, which noone can use IIRC and Norbac would insist on seeing destroyed instead of sold-. About camping, I see somewhat... strange doing that outside the castle. Common sense says that all the raiding party is dead except the wizard/sorcerer, and the kidnapped villagers should be somewhere near

Remove ads