Greyhawk - Return of the Slavelords! Part 1

wysiwyg

First Post
Someone said:
The problem I see is that we don´t really have 22478 gp, since items are sold for half value. Suppose nobody wants any item: we then get 11500 gp (11499, to be precise). We should start with that; actually I think the method in the PHB to be the most appropiate.
I didn't even know there was a section in the PHB until you pointed it out. Now I agree with you fully.

So the only question is who's going to get which item, and then will split it according to the PHB.

So far Verick wants the ring.
Lorien would like ring as well.
Any bidders on any of the other items?

djrdjmsqrd

First Post
Defrel, Male Human, Thief

OOC: Sorry, my ISP was down...Defrel will only want an egual share of the loot, coin - nothing more. He will also write a letter to Noss back at the castle with strict instructions to see that the childern are taken well care of, sending a purse of 1000gp along with. Also, noting a further want for him to looking into local vineyards to purchase.

I will post next round, assume Defrel is standing away from the party watching out for the childern, and guarding Verrick's back...

johnsemlak

First Post
Philo - Human Paladin

Philo is not interested in the magic items, but hopes that his comrades are able to use them for noble purposes.

Philo will also donate his portion of hte loot to the care of the rescued children, saving only a meager amount for himself to eat and live on.

Scotley

Hero
Verrick Human Rogue/Wizard

Verrick will spend his time striking up conversation with travelers to the keep and helping the survivers any way he can. He hopes to find out more about the Ogre Maji, slavers, latest going's on in the Pomarj, and Marlus dar'Moth, and Lords of the throne of Pomarj. He will also make it a point to inquire about Defrel's lost Daynah. He will seek out Kaleen.

ooc: Wysiwyg, How can Lorien and Verrick resolve the mutual desire to have the ring?

wysiwyg

First Post
Lorien will court Arianhrod in the interim. He will invest his share of the gold in some medium risk-medium profit venture. (Hopefully he can make some profit).

ooc: Wysiwyg, How can Lorien and Verrick resolve the mutual desire to have the ring?
Very simple. You can have it.:cool:

Last edited:

Remove ads