[GRIM TALES] Warhammer 'Chronicles of the Witch Hunter'

Krug

Newshound
Chortling even though he's been wounded, Grimmor takes up his axe and slashes at the Wolf in front of him. "Taste my steel, wolfie!"

Utter Chaos! I love it! the dwarf thinks to himself.

Is there a penalty to strike a goblin riding on a wolf?
Roll: 18+8=26, Damage: 12(!)+ 7=19
If wolf dies continue to cleave at rider? or next wolf
Roll: 14+8=22, Damage: 1:)()+7=8

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
Gunther continues to slash at the wounded wolf. "Fall, damn you!", he sneers. Glancing back over his shoulder at Rat, he gives her a big grin. "A fine shot, Mallory! Keep up the pressure! We don't need any more coming in here!"

OOC: The file works fine Karl, thanks! Just a tip, if you "Save as" a jpg, the picture will come out as a much smaller file.

Keep hacking away with the longsword (+6 attack damage 1d8+4, 19-20/x2).

scranford

Explorer
Seif-al-Din (Sword of the faith)

[ooc - I didn't see the results of the Intimidate check yet. Don't know if it happens this round or next. Opposed by level check failure means shaken for next round.

Seif makes sure to keep his back against the wall both to keep from being flanked, and to aid in keeping his balance against any trip attacks; spends his action point to rage, and attacks the surrounding enemy. After he and Thunderkiss finish turning those close him into so much shredded meat, he will advance to help any of his compatriots.

Karl Green

First Post
(occ ops I should have added 'demoralize opponents' is a standard action, so in the surprise round you could either attack or use Intimidate, this round so long as you don't move more then 5ft you could do both... sorry /occ)

Turanil

First Post
Johannes von Tritheim - Smart 4th (current hp: 15 of 18)

Johannes spends as much time as needed to assess the situation. In particular, if he notices the goblin chief ahead, and can reasonably aim at him in this dimly lit place and mayhem, he will try to shoot him "in the head".

[OOC: I spend at least one round to see and understand what's going on. So a Spot check: 14+10=24. When you deem I can do that, I will aim and fire at the goblin chief -if that's possible- using an action point!. Otherwise, I will just defend myself if need be.]

Radiant

First Post
Rat

Bobitron said:
Gunther continues to slash at the wounded wolf. "Fall, damn you!", he sneers. Glancing back over his shoulder at Rat, he gives her a big grin. "A fine shot, Mallory! Keep up the pressure! We don't need any more coming in here!"

OOC: The file works fine Karl, thanks! Just a tip, if you "Save as" a jpg, the picture will come out as a much smaller file.

Keep hacking away with the longsword (+6 attack damage 1d8+4, 19-20/x2).

A wolfish grin appears on Mallory's face as she smoothly draws another arrow.
"Not bad for a girl. And father allways said I can't be a hunter."
Well that was before I stole his bow and ran of but who's about to complain. I bet the old man is dead by now.
The glancing hit at her shoulder draws her attention back to the goblins.
"Boys, that's pathetic."
Her next arrow flies at the wolf rider that's most easy to target. She doesn't care who she kills, hoping that suficient looses would make the creatures run. She knows she would run...

Karl Green

First Post
the Barren Hills, May 17th, night

(occ sorry for the delay all, home computer acting funny, and work computer does not let me post much on EN World, some errors all the time :( anyway /occ)

Johannes finally gets a good look at the warboss Goblin shouting orders at the back of the group. He carefully lines up his shot…
The two wolves bite at the eastern warrior but miss, while their rider's stab at him with spears and both score minor hits against Seif.
Against the dwarf, the wolves also miss, while the remaining rider stabs the dwarf deeply with his spear and starts laughing insanely.
On Gunther both wolf and rider fail to hit the one time noble, while the now riderless wolf rushes Rat at the rear of the cave and bites her leg, trying to drag her down but she remains on her feet.
The other wolf and riders shout and jeer but don't advance any more into the cave.
Grimmor shouts in rage and cuts down the wolf with a mighty up cut that cleaves through the laughing rider also!
Seif shouts out in a great battle cry that seems to shake one of the wolves and both riders. He then cuts into one of the wolves…
Rat steps back deeper into the cave (and closer to Johannes) firing an arrow into the wolf that just bite her, but it only wounds the beast.

initiatives and the order is Johannes, Goblins & Wolves, Grimmor, Seif, Gunther, and Rat
Johannes aims this round (next round get +1 to attack, if bracing +2, can also spend action point if you want but you don't have to until after you roll)
Wolf on Seif attack, 17, missed. Goblin stabs at him with spear 19, hit, Damage is 3 (-2 DR) =1 pt. Other wolf bites at Seif, attack roll 16, miss. Goblin 21, hit, Damage is 5 (-2 DR) =3 pts.
Wolf and rider bite at Grimmor, wolf attack roll 15, miss. Goblin rider NATURAL 20, give Grimmor an Action Point, damage is 13 (-3DR) =10 points! Riderless Wolf bite attack 7, miss.
Wolf and rider attack Gunther, wolf attack roll 12 miss, Goblin attack roll 14, miss.
Riderless wolf rushes Rat biting at her, 18, hit, Damage is 3 (-1 DR) =2 points. Trip attack rolling 9 vs. Rat's 9, Rat remains standing, barely!
Grimmor kills first wolf, cleaves into rider, killing him also! (wolf/goblin in G6) no pen for hitting them, they get a +1 to attack people on the ground)
Seif 'demoralize opponent' 18+8 =26, vs. Wolf C3 24, Wolf D4 26, Goblin C3 11, D4 15. One wolf not affected, the rest are -2 to attack, ability and saving throws). Attack roll NATURAL 20! (do you wish to spend an Action point to Crit? I will edit, depending)
Gunther stabs at wounded wolf, rolling 11+6=17, hit. 10% chance to miss from dark, 27%, hit. Damage is 7+4=11 points, killing it! (wolf in G5)
Rat, 5ft step back, attack roll 7+5=12, hit (cause it charged), 10% miss chance 44%, hit, Damage is 5 points
Actions? New map…

Attachments

• cave2.jpg
    cave2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 56

Remove ads