Grrr....

Jeffrey Dahmer

First Post
A2Z said:
I think, once the rush to re-register stops the boards should start going faster.

If they can re-register. I registered just fine, but I can't "verifiy" the account, so I can't use it. This one is a false account until I get that straightened out.

I sent one email two days ago, but as of now it remains unanswered (I assume the mods are just really busy). I'll wait a few days and start bugging the moderators for help. :D

angramainyu

Community Supporter
Jeffrey Dahmer said:

If they can re-register. I registered just fine, but I can't "verifiy" the account, so I can't use it. This one is a false account until I get that straightened out.

I sent one email two days ago, but as of now it remains unanswered (I assume the mods are just really busy). I'll wait a few days and start bugging the moderators for help. :D

The name "Jeffrey Dahmer" is in pretty poor taste. I'd advise you to change it.

What problem are you having registering? Could it be a spam filter on your ISP's end eating the verification email?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Jeffrey Dahmer said:

Email me with your normal user name!

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
Yes...

...and as such, not an appropriate user ID.

As for connection speeds - definitely try turning off the sigs & avatars to reduce the graphics and the time it takes to load.

But as you can see, different users will have different experiences with connection speeds to the site as well. Things like the number of users on the IP you use, holes in the internet due to down areas that you have to work around - these things are external and Morrus can't do anything about.

I've noticed no difference in speed myself, and that's on two different connections. As always with the Internet, 'your millage may vary.' :D

Ashtal

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
A2Z said:
He was a serial killer.
And a cannibal, along with a couple other things. Thus, the comment:
Originally posted by Piratecat
Originally posted by angramainyu
The name "Jeffrey Dahmer" is in pretty poor taste.
You see? Now that's comedy. Or irony, depending.
Very funny, PC :).

Edit: First time I tried quotes within quotes, glad to see that it works!

Last edited:

Remove ads