• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guess who's back .. back again ..

AGGEMAM

First Post
Without Him (by Eminem, modified by Aggemam)

[Aggemam]
Two Hiveminders posts in the thread,
posts in the thread, posts in the thread
Two Hiveminders posts in the thread,
posts in the thread, posts in the thread

[Female Voice]
"Ooooohhhhh!"

[Aggemam]
Guess who's back, back again
Horacio's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back...

The Hive was so empty without him

Chorus 2x

Hum dei la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la
Hum dei la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la

::Granny don't listen to Eminem - M. Morris::

Last edited by a moderator:

Angcuru

First Post
Bla. I have grown bored with my LoM game. Perhaps I shall play Fallout, or Fallout 2. Not sure which. I think I'm going to go for a stealthy, highly accurate sniper type this time. Gotta live the Sniper Rifle.

How about a close-combat martial arts-y bad-ass?

Or should I play the usual Turbo-Plasma Rifle toting Steel-Encased dimwit like I usually do? :)

Crothian

First Post
It's the only video game I've played in like 10 years. I borrowed a friends playstation 2, but it's on other systems as well.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
AGGEMAM said:
Don't you just love all those smiling faces that pop up in the text when you copy paste an Eminem lyrics
Yeah, I got a kick out of it when I was posting my "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" story hour and it gave me those everytime that I mentioned that the Clantons or Earps decided to :):):):) their guns (a word that refers to preparing the gun to shoot, also a noun for a male chicken).

Last edited:

Remove ads