• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guess who's back .. back again ..

Michael Morris

First Post
Pkitty gave me permission to kill something excessively vulgar, and that song is certainly so. NiTess over in chat agrees, so down it goes. You should know better Agemmam.

Michael Morris said:
Pkitty gave me permission to kill something excessively vulgar, and that song is certainly so. NiTess over in chat agrees, so down it goes. You should know better Agemmam.

As always mods and admins call the shots, but a bleeped out eminem song is pretty far from excessive or vulgar. Oh well, opinions may vary.

Crothian

First Post
Hey, my postcount tends to cause the servers problems so I need to be on the good side of the mods and admins as much as possible :D

Crothian said:
Hey, my postcount tends to cause the servers problems so I need to be on the good side of the mods and admins as much as possible :D

I feel the same way, what the mods and admins say goes. i just felt the need in this case, to state my opinion, that done. i see no further reason to comment. I really don't want to get in trouble myself.

Michael Morris

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:
Guilty! :p

Actually the way this was gone about kinda ticked me off, or i wouldn't have commented at all. :(

How so? I'm not trying to be smart at all, I'm genuinely curious.

For the record, I wouldn't have done anything if I wasn't absolutely certain that any mod would have done the same. And I checked with one of the chat mods (NiTessine) for confirmation of my instincts. And if I am wrong, trust me, I will be taken to task for it.

Enforcing "Granny's Rules" aren't a part of my retinue of responsibilities around here. Since I have had admin status to help with site maintence (or some critics would muse destruction) this is only the second time I've used the proverbial big switch. If something like this gets posted again and I spot it before the moderators and admins I will use it again because I care for this community.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads