Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolvar

First Post
@Riot Gear: Will you do a complete write up of these pregnancy rules or is there anybody else eager to do it?

kolvar

First Post
Secret Sex Craft

I just took another look at our feat chapter.
Somehow we are a bit weak on the Fighter and rogue-feat side.
After remembering some more hentai movies, what about some feats, that are a bit more combat orientated but sexual none the less. Maybe something quasi-magical like those Feats ni Wheel of Time, where you got to take one useless feat first but got some realy nice thinks with the second feat.
And we are still missing a list of skills, that can be used with a sexual intent.
(and I will take a look at the pc-gen files, maybe we could do them, too (or someone else)).

Averil Wehstrom

First Post
A good fighter-type feat would be something along the lines of Sunder that would allow a combatant to destroy the armor and clothing of his opponents.

I'll see what I can come up with along this line....

Wippit Guud

First Post
If you want a good example for a fighter feat... ever see Mask of Zorro? Cutting a dress off wouldn't be all that easy.

When I think of fighting feats in hentai, I keep thinking La Blue Girl, maybe it's the sexual combat style :p

kolvar

First Post
Wippit Guud said:
If you want a good example for a fighter feat... ever see Mask of Zorro? Cutting a dress off wouldn't be all that easy.

When I think of fighting feats in hentai, I keep thinking La Blue Girl, maybe it's the sexual combat style :p

Exectly what I had in mind (the Secret Ninja Sex Craft Feats).
Could you do something along La Blue Girl Whippit Guud?

kolvar

First Post
Where is everybody?

Some thoughts on La blue girl feats:
- something that turns a hit/ critical/ sneak attack into a pleasureable experience for those hit.
- something to turn the own hornyness into combat bonus (maybe along the divine feats? Horny Armor/ Horny Fist/ Horny Blast ????)
- a chain of horny horny martial arts feats resulting in a bonus to whatever like the martial arts in OA

RiotGear

First Post
Well...

I've been a bit sidetracked lately by increased school work, other skanky pass times, and Hackmaster, as well as Metal Gear Solid 2. I'm not going to be producing any more work for a bit, but once I get my article for the Hackjournal done I'll work on the species fertility tables.

Averil Wehstrom

First Post
As for me, I'm still working on a playtest for an adventure I want to send to DUNGEON and editing what we've got for the book so far. I have gotten through the 4th chapter and am still plugging away at it, but the fact that I need to start looking for a real job as well is not speeding things up.

Though on the bright side, I've got a few ideas for an adventure to go along with our guide, so maybe I'll get that done too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads