Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolvar

First Post
@Averil: seems to be a general problem: I am searching for a new job, too.
Thanks to a little child, I seem to have even less time than before.

Maddenus2

First Post
Are D&D players twisted and perverted

I was just going through the boards and i noticed that this thread has the 2nd most number of hits on it but only has 20 posts does this mean that we are all a bunch of saddos hoping to come here for a cheap thrill

:D

hee

Btw where will i be able to get the guide from please :)

Cabral

First Post
Okay at some point, I promised a Lust Creature Template so how's this (first draft):

Lust Creature
This is a template that can be added to any creature. Animals become Beasts, otherwise type is unchanged (gains a Lust subtype?). All abilities are as the base creature except where noted:
Special Attacks:
  • Draining Sex (Su): This replaces one or more level/ability draining attacks. each level that the base creature would drain now causes 1d4 points of permanent ability damage. Temporary ability damage becomes permanent ability damage but die type is decreased by 1. (Minimum of 1.) The Ability damage may be applied to Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, or spread evenly between the stats. The ability damage is drained on any successful sexual prowess use. The creature may choose to activate or deactivate this as a free action. The target gets a Will saving throw versus a DC of 14 plus the creature's Charisma modifier.
  • Exhausting Sex (Su): This replaces one or more level/ability draining attacks. each level that the base creature would drain now causes 1d6 points of temporary ability damage. permanent ability damage becomes temporary ability damage but the die type is increased by 1. (1 becomes 1d2) The Ability damage may be applied to Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, or spread evenly between the stats. The ability damage is drained on any successful sexual prowess use. The creature may choose to activate or deactivate this as a free action. The target gets a Will saving throw versus a DC of 16 plus the creature's Charisma modifier.
Special Qualities: as base creature plus other possible special qualities:
  • Cold Reistance 5
  • Damage Reduction 5/bondage (Su)
  • Damage Reduction 5/- when aroused (Su)
  • Aura of arousal (Sp): All viewers within 30 feet must make a Will saving throw (DC 11 + creatures charisma modifier) or become aroused. Normal modifiers for arousal check apply.
  • Disease Resitance (Ex): +2 racial bonus (stacks with base creature's applicable racial bonuses, if any) versus disease. If saving throw fails, only becomes a carrier.
Abilities: +2 Constitution, Minimum Intelligence of 3, +2 Charisma (-2 Wisdom?)
Skills: as base creature except gains a bonus rank of Sexual Prowess per Hit Die (minimum of 1)
Feats: as base creature but gains Sexappeal as a bonus feat
Challenge Rating: ? (+1?)

It's not quite in line with convetional templates, but hopefully it's not too wierd. As for the possible special qualities, I was thinking Disease Resistance and maybe Aura of Arousal. I think this template should grant the option to convert certain special attacks/qualities to sexual abilities. The level/ability draining was the only one I could think of.

kolvar

First Post
Nice one Cabral.
About the Draining Sex: The creature gains this ability only, if it got a draining ability already (i.e. instead of it)?

I think wis -2 would make sense.
How about, that the creature with this template is constantly aroused?
How do I get this template? is it something like Half-Celestial or Fiendish (i.e. I am born with it)? can I be turned into one? Can I acquire it (like Dragon Disciple -> another prestige class).

By the way, I want to collect everything, that was published after Averil took control of the file in a seperate file and put it for download on the page.
What do you think about this?

Cabral

First Post
kolvar said:
Nice one Cabral.
About the Draining Sex: The creature gains this ability only, if it got a draining ability already (i.e. instead of it)?
It would be instead of it, but you could choose whether to replace it or not. I forgot mention that creatures slain by the draining sex ability become undead with the lust creature template.
kolvar said:

I think wis -2 would make sense.
How about, that the creature with this template is constantly aroused?
How do I get this template? is it something like Half-Celestial or Fiendish (i.e. I am born with it)? can I be turned into one? Can I acquire it (like Dragon Disciple -> another prestige class).
I would say that it is something you are born with but also it could be something you gain later in life (via a spell or curse). I considered making the creature constantly aroused, but I actually like the idea of Damage reduction 5/- when aroused and that wouldn't work well if the creature is always aroused. I was thinking that the creature should be easily aroused and hard to get unaroused.
kolvar said:
By the way, I want to collect everything, that was published after Averil took control of the file in a seperate file and put it for download on the page.
What do you think about this?
I think it's a good idea to avoid editing problems and losing editing changes. :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads