• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guitar Hero showdown

Dire Wolf

First Post
I am definitely up for this at any time! I don't have crazy skillz, but I love to play and I'm getting better... man this game is fun!

Dire Wolf

First Post
Chaldfont said:
I just got GH2 a couple of weeks ago. I just now beat Easy mode. What a sweet game!

I'm totally going to get the 80s version in June.

Speakin' a which...

I am so bummed to hear that the 80's version will only be available for PS2 and won't even be available for XBOX 360 download! I have a PS2 but it doesn't work that great any more so I bought the game for the 360 originally. I might have to get the game for PS2 just so I can get the original version of the game and the new 80's version when it's released.

I don't have a console, but was kinda intrigued by the game. Found 'Frets on Fire' which is an open-source clone. Supposedly you can get the 'real' controllers to work with it, and create and/or download songs other people have converted.

I suck at it. Big time :lol:

Clefton Twain

First Post
I've heard of, and seen screenshots of Frets on Fire. And the USB guitar controllers (at least the X-plorer) are supposed to work. Guitar Hero is horribly addictive.

I as well am kinda bummed the 80's version won't be out for Xbox.

Dunno if Saturday night is a good night or not. I've got a dinner with my Plague Rats group (the group I go to GenCon with in the first place) and am probably going out for liquid refreshment afterward.

--CT

Remove ads