Guitar Hero showdown

Dire Wolf

First Post
I am definitely up for this at any time! I don't have crazy skillz, but I love to play and I'm getting better... man this game is fun!

Dire Wolf

First Post
Chaldfont said:
I just got GH2 a couple of weeks ago. I just now beat Easy mode. What a sweet game!

I'm totally going to get the 80s version in June.

Speakin' a which...

I am so bummed to hear that the 80's version will only be available for PS2 and won't even be available for XBOX 360 download! I have a PS2 but it doesn't work that great any more so I bought the game for the 360 originally. I might have to get the game for PS2 just so I can get the original version of the game and the new 80's version when it's released.

I don't have a console, but was kinda intrigued by the game. Found 'Frets on Fire' which is an open-source clone. Supposedly you can get the 'real' controllers to work with it, and create and/or download songs other people have converted.

I suck at it. Big time :lol:

Clefton Twain

First Post
I've heard of, and seen screenshots of Frets on Fire. And the USB guitar controllers (at least the X-plorer) are supposed to work. Guitar Hero is horribly addictive.

I as well am kinda bummed the 80's version won't be out for Xbox.

Dunno if Saturday night is a good night or not. I've got a dinner with my Plague Rats group (the group I go to GenCon with in the first place) and am probably going out for liquid refreshment afterward.

--CT

Remove ads