GURPS Shadowrun [OOC] Re-launch

GreenKarl

First Post
You also have Contacts if you want to try to look for different area of information. For example your Tailsmonger or Street Shaman may know something about the magical security of the place OR more info on the Stone character. Your fixer might know something about the corporations or who is hiring you... it all depends on what information you and the group want to pursue or look into...

Sorry, midterms for class have kept me focused on coursework. Is there anything i need to do special to go astral? A spell or roll? or do I just kind of do it?

Shayuri

First Post
Brainfarting on what I want Juno to do.

Um, are we actually casing the building now? Or have we not gone out there? What's the setting where we are right now?

It'd help me think of what to do if I had a clearer idea of what our environment was. :)

GreenKarl

First Post
No you are still at the other safehouse... If you all want to pile into Juno's car and drive out we should say so in the IC. Astral Projection can get someone there pretty quick though he might not be able to find the place, having never seen it in the real world, they might not know where to look. It would be best for Jaeger and Beowulf to see the place before they try and find it on the astral plane.

Shayuri

First Post
Okay, cool. Thanks! Just needed to get that concrete, cuz it felt like we were fast-forwarding for some reason.

Post coming up!

Remove ads