• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gygax Magazine is available to order

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Well it is not a huge problem to go to their website and order it, you know it is available now.
Of course, that's what I did. I was able to figure that one out on my own... :)

I was pointing out that their automated mailing system wasn't functioning properly.

Last edited:

carborundum

Adventurer
What he said. For us international folks, it's kind of a big deal. Postage more than doubled the price - putting down almost $100 in advance for 4 magazines is a bit different to $35. If there are updates on my pre-order/ reservation or international postage and pdf availablility, I'd like to be sure I receive them.

DnD_Dad

First Post
Anyone get their magazine yet? Mines been "shipped" for 3 weeks now and I can't find anyway of contacting someone about it. Quite annoyed here. Seems like TSR is living up to their predecessor's standards.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I got the same email, and no magazine has arrived yet.

It's a little irritating, but I wonder if this is the trade-off for free shipping.

DnD_Dad

First Post
I don't see how it would take over three weeks and still not be here. Trade off or not I spent a decent amount for 4 magazines and they are obviously not keeping up with their orders and fulfillment.

falcarrion

First Post
I got my issue today.
you got to give them credit for puting cardboard in front and back of the magazine to protect it.

Last edited:

Remove ads