• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hackmaster -- Recommend an adventure

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
I have owned the new HM Bestiary for some time -- it is a gorgeous book -- but I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase the Player's Handbook as well. I want to give running it a whirl, but probably won't be able to manage more than a one shot to hook players into. What's a good pre-written adventure to run as an introduction to HM (but not an introduction to D&D-esque fantasy gaming -- we are old hands)? I am willing to spend a little one it, and I don't mind PDFs. Also, I am a regular reader of KoDT so if one of the adventures published in that magazine works, I already own it.

Thanks.

griffonwing

First Post
Kenzerco has a few freebies online.

There is White Palette, Ivory Horns (free)- You are asked by a painter to procure a delayed shipment of lead, which seems to have been ambushed a few days ago. This adventure is a precursor to the setting book: Frandor's Keep ($25, $15-PDF).

There is also a free adventure set in Frandor's Keep supplement, Mysterious Shrine.

If you check the forums, there are a few one-off adventures that forumites have created for Learn to Hack sessions at their local FLGS's.

One of them is Danger in Drakesville, which you can get at DriveThruRPG for free.

Last edited:

Remove ads