• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E hahah. Who's the Einstürzende Neubauten fan at Paizo?

LcKedovan

Explorer
hahah. Who's the Einstürzende Neubauten fan at Paizo?

Just got some Gamemastery item cards and to my surprise on a few items it looks like the symbol the band Einstürzende Neubauten use is on a few items. Haha, cool.

http://www.neubauten.org/

-W.

LcKedovan said:
Just got some Gamemastery item cards and to my surprise on a few items it looks like the symbol the band Einstürzende Neubauten use is on a few items. Haha, cool.

http://www.neubauten.org/

-W.

We'll know for sure if their modules have any NPCs named Blixa Bargeld!

"Every new building in Sasserine has collapsed. A collective of savage spellcasters have flattened them with powerful sonic-based spells and a strange device called a 'jackhammer' which their leader has taken to the central supports of buildings as part of their 'performances.' Needless to say, the authorities of Sasserine are not pleased."

Ry

Explorer
Prince of Happiness said:
"Every new building in Sasserine has collapsed. A collective of savage spellcasters have flattened them with powerful sonic-based spells and a strange device called a 'jackhammer' which their leader has taken to the central supports of buildings as part of their 'performances.' Needless to say, the authorities of Sasserine are not pleased."

You must know my players.

GreatLemur

Explorer
LcKedovan said:
Man, that thing gets all over. I was noticing it in comic books for years before I ever learned about the band. Artists who dig them seem to love to sneak it into background graffiti, characters' tattoos, etc.

TerraDave said:
I like his work with Nick Cave. I am just too old for the whole "cutting metal and concrete as music" thing.

So are they, seeing as how they abandoned the sound after "Stomp" started making the rounds on Broadway.

awayfarer

First Post
Prince of Happiness said:
We'll know for sure if their modules have any NPCs named Blixa Bargeld!

My first D&D characters name was Bargeld. The funny thing is that I had been a Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds fan for a couple of years at the time, but I never knew the names among the band until probably a year or more after I made that character. :)

Last edited:

LcKedovan

Explorer
TerraDave said:
I like his work with Nick Cave. I am just too old for the whole "cutting metal and concrete as music" thing.

To be honest Dave their Perpetuum Mobile stuff was very accessible and one of the best shows I have seen. A good friend of mine (who happens to be over his 50s and a bit of a grey hair) actually came to the show after hearing their CD in my office. Still very creative use of things, but not quite the recording inside of water tanks while someone hammers on the outside with a metal rod days ;). Personally I love both! haha.

-W.

Remove ads