Half-Orcs and Prestige Classes

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Bad Axe Games' second book in the HEROES OF HIGH FAVOR line is HALF-ORCS, available in October.

Like the Dwarves book that came before, this book has a very tight, specific focus. It includes feats and skills for Half-Orcs/Barbarians and one PrC for every barbarian multiclass: barbarian-bard, barbarian-cleric, barbarian-druid, etc.

If you are looking for a sourcebook to play your half-orc to the hilt, don't miss this one.

We'll have a preview of Half-Orcs at our website in just a few days. In the meantime, you can read reviews on the Dwarves book in the ENworld review section; they'll give you an idea of what to expect in the Half-Orcs book in terms of content and the quality thereof.

Wulf

garyh

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
Bad Axe Games' second book in the HEROES OF HIGH FAVOR line is HALF-ORCS, available in October.

Like the Dwarves book that came before, this book has a very tight, specific focus. It includes feats and skills for Half-Orcs/Barbarians and one PrC for every barbarian multiclass: barbarian-bard, barbarian-cleric, barbarian-druid, etc.

If you are looking for a sourcebook to play your half-orc to the hilt, don't miss this one.

We'll have a preview of Half-Orcs at our website in just a few days. In the meantime, you can read reviews on the Dwarves book in the ENworld review section; they'll give you an idea of what to expect in the Half-Orcs book in terms of content and the quality thereof.

Wulf

Thanks, Wulf!! Boy, between BadAxe and GreenRonin, I'll be making my first D20 non-Sword and Sorcery purchases. :)

I very much like the PrC for each multiclass take. Very cool!!

garyh

First Post
Davelozzi said:

It's from Silver Marches. The prestige classes in that book are pretty good. Actually, the whole book is good.

Haven't seen it. I have the FRCS and Faiths and Pantheons (becasue they're big neat books and stuff like Divine Champions is very portable), but since I don't actually play FR, I haven't been following the other FR products.

Does the Orc Scout require you to be evil, worship Gruumsh, or gouge out an eye? :p

Last edited:

Remove ads