Halloween Adventures?

Nlogue

First Post
Sinister Adventures has an Indulgence PDF called Mysteries of the Razor Sea. Within is a one-shot survival horror adventure set aboard a ghost ship called "Tale of the Seabear" that is perfect for an All Hallows Eve.

I'd also suggest Hangman's Noose from Paizo and the Haunted House section of Pathfinder #2: Skinsaw Murders.

ghrezdd

First Post
Since 2002, have been running an annual Halloween Horror game and Chili feast for my group. It gives me a chance to take a break from running D&D and playing a game my group normally would not play. It seemed that for the longest time the odd years' adventures would not be so good, but last years Dread broke the curse <knocks on wood>. This year will be the 7th installment where I am running Warhammer 40k inspired by the movie Event Horizon. Wish me luck :D

2002 - Vampire 1st Ed: The Awakening (Vamps vs Satan Worshippers in Stull, KS)
2003 - Vampire 1st Ed: Heavy Hangs the Crown (sequal to the Awakening)
2004 - All Flesh Must be Eaten: Labrynith of Night (Scifi Horror on Mars)
2005 - Call of Cthulhu: Thoth's Dagger (Published Adventure)
2006 - Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Ballroom Blitz (My own slayer + scoobies set in Lawrene, KS)
2007 - Dread: The Curious Murder of Artemis Hume (Yes the Pirate Cat Adventure - Thanks PC :) )
2008 - Warhammer 40k: The Silent Scream of Twilight (Event Horizon, WH40k Style)

Nlogue

First Post
2008 - Warhammer 40k: The Silent Scream of Twilight (Event Horizon, WH40k Style)

Event Horizon is a fabulous movie. Loads of fun, and great inspiration for Sci-fi/Horror.

Dread is my favorite horror game.

Hope your Hallows game goes great ghrezdd!

arscott

First Post
Halloween adventures: meh
Dia de los Muertos adventures: AWESOME!

"The adventure begins," I explained, "on a plane, heading towards southern mexico." I indicate the plane that I've drawn on the battlemap. "The Hoffmann Institute has recieved word of a very unusual find." I placed the team's detective on the battlemat, next to the critically wounded NPC pilot. "Workers digging the foundation for a new church have unearthed an exact copy of the Piedra del Sol--The aztec calendar stone" I place the team's doctor/pilot at the rear of the plane, adjacent to one of the uzi-weilding terrorists. "Or rather, the original that the Piedra del Sol is a copy of--Our sources suggest that this new stone is several thousand years old." I place the team's gunman about fifty feet away from the plane, and pointedly note the lack of parichute. "Roll Initiative."

Also in this episode:
Giant Snakes + Friendly Fire = -9 hp
Sacrilege: "Don't eat that bread. It's for the dead people"
Tommy Lee Jones as the Man in Black: "Mira a la luz roja, por favor."
Quetzalcoatl vs. Tezcatlipoca--One night only
Fral Telekinesis Whack-a-mole

Fun times all around. Not really that scary, per se, but I don't think I could have pulled of scary anywhere in that campaign.

Crothian

First Post
I try to do a scary session in the current campaign. This year we should be about into Expedition to Ravenloft at that time. :D

Remove ads