• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hallowe'en

Del

First Post
w00t!

The gamer holiday season is here ...

What's yer holiday plans? I'm not sure what I'm doing myself. I might actually take in a horror movie in the theatre. The last time I took in a horror movie it was Scream.

Crothian

First Post
nothing...might go to a party, but more then likely stay at home with a bag of candy that I eat since no one comes by on beggers night anymore.....

GlassJaw

Hero
I actually don't like Halloween. Setting up a special gaming night would be fun but I don't really like the "holiday" itself.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
GlassJaw said:
I actually don't like Halloween. Setting up a special gaming night would be fun but I don't really like the "holiday" itself.
How can you not like Halloween? It is the coolest holiday.

Mista Collins

First Post
This year, I plan on attending a Halloween party or two. It will all depend if I am moved out of Fort Wayne by then or not. But either way, I am going to try and have my hand at making a cake for whatever party I attend. Take a look at the link below for an image of this beauty. Not only does it look delicious, but it fits the Halloween season.

http://www.theyrecoming.com/extras/pumpkinfest03/

Pierce

First Post
Del said:
w00t!

The gamer holiday season is here ...

What's yer holiday plans? I'm not sure what I'm doing myself. I might actually take in a horror movie in the theatre. The last time I took in a horror movie it was Scream.

May I suggest The Exorcism of Emily Rose? The actress playing the title character does a great job with the creepy factor.

Del

First Post
Pierce said:
May I suggest The Exorcism of Emily Rose? The actress playing the title character does a great job with the creepy factor.

Ya, I noticed the box office returns for that one are smokin'.

And I would prefer a creepy demon type movie to a stupid slasher.

Nareau

Explorer
Let's see, my Halloween plans...

10/22: DJing our annual Goth/Industrial Halloween Gala
10/28: DJing a New Wave/EBM pre-Halloween party
10/29: Helping to host (and possibly DJ) a Masquerade Ball at a downtown nightclub
10/30: Recovering, putting final touches on costume
10/31: Hanging out with some punks at the aforementioned nightclub
11/01: Helping decorate for a Dia de los Muertos party. Probably drink too many margaritas.

Yeah, Halloween is my favorite holiday, too. :)

Spider

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I need plans. I always want to run a Vampire the Masqurade game on Halloween but never get a chance.

Remove ads