• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

D20Dazza

Explorer
Gritting his teeth and rubbing his back (which seems to be paining him again after the healing, as though whatever was bumped out of place and provided him some small relief was back in the place where it should be) Whitlock warily advances on their target.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger/Barbarian

Once rescued from the pit Hobbes stands silently while being attened to by Selene. Once she is done he moves to the front of the group again and waits for everyone to signal they are ready then moves forward. He does not say anything at all during all of this but if you were to look into his eyes you would see the seething rage burning there waiting to explode. Those ogres have much to answer for and he can not wait to set his eyes upon them and let his wrath take form.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Which begs the question--"Which is worse for stealth: The full-plate-wearing druid, or the much stealthier crazed berserker?" I say the berserker :lol: )

unleashed

First Post
Firavel d’Thuranni, Male Elf Rogue/Dragonmark Heir

Once Hobbes is out of the pit, Firavel begins to move around and reset the tripped traps if it is possible. That done he removes all his markers that are not on their immediate path to leave the area and returns to his position at the rear of the party ready to go. “I think it best someone with the talent to spot traps walks up front as well...we do not want a repeat of that again when it might be more critical to our survival,” he says, grinning at last.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Paragon/ Wizard

Repacking his rope and setting his pack back upon his shoulder, Marek takes up his bow once more and signals that he is ready whenever the rest of companions are prepared.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kerlokh moves up to the front with Hobbes, but not too close to Hobbes. "If you feel the need to charge someone, try to wait till they are within 30 feet." *Why do I always end up with a partner who likes to charge?*

Bront

The man with the probe
The party cautiously heads southwest, Firavel stays behind to remove his markings and catches up quickly.[sblock=Kerlokh]You spot an unnatural rise in the ground some distance south south west.[/sblock][sblock=Selene]You hear some noises coming from a south/southwestern direction.[/sblock]

Remove ads