• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Friday the 13th!

Grazzt

Demon Lord
I'm donning a hockey mask, journeying to Camp Crystal Lake, and engaging in terrorizing completely unaware teenagers.

Ashwyn

First Post
Grazzt said:
I'm donning a hockey mask, journeying to Camp Crystal Lake, and engaging in terrorizing completely unaware teenagers.
I did that last year. Wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. I think I might aim for space next year, but I fear that may be too ridiculous.

Malcolm

First Post
well in about 2 hrs I'm gonna go to the taco buffet at Raoul's, stuff myself to the gills on some awesome tacos, enchiladas, beer, etc.

waddle to the game store next to it (love it!! 2 of my fav things right next to each other!!).
buy some L5R starter decks.

Go home laze around and build some L5R decks with the 2 boxes of boosters I got in the mail, watch movies, and laaaazily rub my buddha belly in between naps. :D

I have to resist the urge to go out and buy Unearthed Arcana and mini's (MORE MINI'S!!! AAARGH!). Then I'm going home to play various games (Puerto Rico? Carcassonne? Uno? Mille Bornes?) with my girlfriend and other friends.

AR

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads