Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Nah, COMMIT to anime tropes!

Get a special D20 made that has no numbers, but is a different color on each side. Whichever side is up, that's your hair (or eye) color. Have the side opposite of white be white with a red bar- that would mean a wildcard- multicolored hair or pupil-less eyes.

I rarely drink so not me.

Working on my Siberys Seven Storyhour. I've forgotten how much fun it is to write about totally crazed villians whom have lost all sense of reality.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Me neither. Even when I did drink to excess often, I never got sick or had hangovers.

In the context of all 7 of my paternal grandfather's brothers being alcoholics, I figured the universe was trying to tell me something.

Just completed a storyarc with my Siberys seven Storyhour. Nothing like opening up a book on templates and taking that page and using it. The team fought a 1/2 Beholder Cleric of evil and the planes. Seemed perfect.

and yes- they won.... amazingly enough.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I drank heavily in my Air Force days-quit when i got booted out and had no money. never had a hangover.

Remove ads