Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I hate wars of attrition. The battle for ny home town was once fun. Now every several days an elite player who just spends most of the day traveling around SoCal comes by and undoes mine and an other player's work.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I sware... I have the most annoying kind of bad luck.

A week ago I went to a certain "mart", tried on two pairs of pants, one was black and one was a blue carpenter's pants. They fit so I bought two identical black ones and the blue carpenter, they all cost about 16 bucks. I left without two of the pants, one of the black ones, and the blue carpenter.

Two days later I realized I left two pants at the mart, so I returned. Luckily, they had the bag in their customer service area because people obviously leave bags there because they forget to notify you about bags being on their rotating bag turnstile.

The next day I tried what I thought was the blue carpenter on. It didn't fit. I placed it back in the bag then wore the black pair.

Yesterday, I went back to the mart to exchange the pants. Since I couldn't find the right sized carpenter's pants I picked up a third black pair then went to the customer service desk. When they scanned the pair of pants I returned it ended up being a totally different brand then the one on my receipt. It also cost 9.99 instead of the 16 bux. They still exchanged the pants but at the cost of the ones I brought them. I had to pay the difference for the "upgrade/exchange."

So yeah...

Remove ads