Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I have recently acquired a Kinect and although IGN gave crappy review for the Kinect Star Wars, I'm having a blast.

Now that I've made everyone think a spambot has taken ahold of my account, how are you guys doing? It's been a while again since I last visited the place. I actually like the new boards. It's faster than the last time. Must be more optimised system.

Sorry to hear about the restaurant Relique.

On my own news. It's only half a year anymore and I'll finally have an actual profession besides the security job. I'll be an Electronics Technician. Pay's better and no constant stress of getting into fights with junkies.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Electronic technician. I had tried for years in late 80's and through the 90's to get a Job like that! I almost envy you.

Blackrat

Well, we'll see what kind of job I'll manage to land, but the school is done in half a year. If all goes as planned, I should get a place at a company that does fiber optics. If that doesn't work out, I still have good chances at fixing laptops or even manufacturing dentist equipment :D

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Now that I've made everyone think a spambot has taken ahold of my account, how are you guys doing? It's been a while again since I last visited the place. I actually like the new boards. It's faster than the last time. Must be more optimised system..

Ironically, I was going to do a mention to you knowing that the minimization that happened would be to you liking. But no, it wasn't forum optimization. Morrus knows nothing about how to optimize a system (I kid I kid!), instead all it took was a massive hacker attack which compromised the entire site to rid this place of it's unneeded bloat.

Blackrat

So, how's everyone's gaming lately? I've got a regular tabletop group again. Star Wars SAGA, Vampire the Masquerade and Deathwatch/Dark Heresy running at the moment. A bit of dappling into M&M, D&D, Shadowrun and WHFRP on occasions :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
two things:
1. found out the long expected move to nashvill is to be Jan 25, which disrups the PFRPG Kingmaker game greatly. I will need to re-establish myself there.

2. Vv this vV false alarm was a false alarm . . . . .Turns out it WAS blood, and I do have an infection

Just got back from the VA Hospital Emergency room- Thought I had passed blood. Sure burned a lot. The first test done is for color: Machine insisted there was indeed blood. Microscope said no blood. No Kidney stones. Turns out the jelly sandwiches from last nights snack and this morning's breakfast of toast with jelly. Both times was sugar free strawberry preserves.

False Alarm!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Today we got a letter from the courts. Since my dad has no will, the court appointed conservator wants to sell off all his property. :/

So, how's everyone's gaming lately?
I've been playing Ingress, it's a google data mining scheme disguised as a gps based game of global domination. It's been sucking up a lot of time money and gas, but it's fun. I get to drive around being suspicious like while meeting a bunch of people from all around SoCal.

Turns out it WAS blood, and I do have an infection
:Q

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I was reading a review of an old crpg where it said "..the pathfinding however is badly implemented". This got me thinking.

Are there any games, rpg or otherwise, that you can think of that have good pathfinding? And I don't mean ones that have a waypoint system that you can use. Having a waypoint system to patch up bad pathfinding just means that you can't do pathfinding (Tiberian Sun, I'm looking at you).

Remove ads