Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I understand more of why my son is so down. His ex-girlfriend has decided to not like boys (if you know what I mean). So his ego was struck twice over.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Destruction was involved..... of me and my self-esteem. Games were no shows. 70+ hours of prep time, 2 1/2 hr drive one way and no show....... and get this- even as a GM of two games in that day I had to pay full entrance cost. NEVER have I heard of that.
The only time I ever signed up to run something at a Con, I got a discounted admission price.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Spring better get here soon. With recent disappointing life events and a looooooong winter I'm feelin' down and need a perk up

It ALMOST feels like spring here. It certainly has been sunny enough, but there's been just a touch too much coldness in the air for it to really feel like spring. Though pretty much all of the snow has been melted. Yay!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Destruction was involved..... of me and my self-esteem. Games were no shows. 70+ hours of prep time, 2 1/2 hr drive one way and no show....... and get this- even as a GM of two games in that day I had to pay full entrance cost. NEVER have I heard of that.

Dang, that totally sucks. It's a pity you didn't live in Minnesota. You could totally DM for my group. Unfortunately DMing tends to either happen by myself or one other person in the group.

Me DM.
One decent DM.
One terrible DM.
One DM who is good for a short time but quickly loses interest and everything comes to a quick end.
One who probably never will DM.
And finally one DM who rarely has good moments and tends to on his part turn into a contest where he throws harder and harder opponents in an attempt to kill us. The never DM friend likes to tell the story where we made characters in one of these campaigns in order to retrieve our previous characters.

So yeah, it tends to switch off between the two of us. So someone else DMing would be nice!

Remove ads