• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I don't actually.... but having done a search, it does look like there are two different kinds of sarcophagi, the typical Egyptian standing version and the stone slab version that I was thinking of. I guess I just never realized that the word covered both version rather than there being two different words for each version.

Thanks for the help! Needed the word for a part in an adventure that I'm writing, which is part of an Adventure PATH that I'm writing. :)

Sounds like a grisly kind of awesome

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I am excited for my adventure path. And my completely unrelated board game. Sadly, I have plenty of time to work on them both since I don't have any actual work.

Being unemployed would be nice if I was actually getting unemployment, but this, right here, totally sucks. :(

This weekend I will be cleaning the hobby room. Dungeon Tiles to pit away, figures to put away, sort print outs and bottles.... and more bottles and even some under the game tables.....

After that I need to finish my NPC Imp with incredibly low Int and Wis.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Would you be interested in running it pbp? If it is Pathfinder, I would break my "no more games rule".

To be honest, probably not. My track record with pbp campaigns tend to be very bad. I'm always interested in them for a brief while, but then the slow pace just gets to me, I get bored and then end up disappearing.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
After that I need to finish my NPC Imp with incredibly low Int and Wis.

After you're done with that I have a crazy number of NPCs for my Adventure Path I need statted out. :)

No, I'm just kidding. I actually like statting things out, making hard foes for the PCs to face. Is one of the things I liked about 3.x/Pathfinder, the monster creation rules with templates and class levels.

Remove ads