• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Even though I like the PEOPLE in my current group more- as a group, not necessarily individually- my group in Austin was the best...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It is St. Patrick's day, who has their green on?

Attachments

• WIN_20150317_122748.JPG
    WIN_20150317_122748.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 51

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Maybe one of you knows the answer to this question:

What is the stone THING called that you find in a mausoleum that usually has the carving of a warrior or some other figure on it? You slide the top part off to reveal the dead person inside.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Do you remember the Indiana Jones movie "the last crusade"? They had to take a rubbing off of the shield of the knight? That is a sarcophagus. Is that what you are kind of referring to?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Do you remember the Indiana Jones movie "the last crusade"? They had to take a rubbing off of the shield of the knight? That is a sarcophagus. Is that what you are kind of referring to?

I don't actually.... but having done a search, it does look like there are two different kinds of sarcophagi, the typical Egyptian standing version and the stone slab version that I was thinking of. I guess I just never realized that the word covered both version rather than there being two different words for each version.

Thanks for the help! Needed the word for a part in an adventure that I'm writing, which is part of an Adventure PATH that I'm writing. :)

Remove ads