• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

The article on 3-D printing is making me wonder where our hobby is heading as for miniatures and props. I need to spend some time looking into this more.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
If you can get it, I recommend gelled saline to keep the wound moist. It is the best stuff I have had the pleasure of using on my wounds!!!

Also, if a wound nurse wants to use silver nitrate to prevent hypergranulation, let them.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The article on 3-D printing is making me wonder where our hobby is heading as for miniatures and props. I need to spend some time looking into this more.

Well the printer I worked with was not so great on fine details, but I've seen one that could do old warhammer minis quality. Now, once the price on that kind of printer drops to under 1000€, I'm so getting one :D I'll print my house full of 40k props :D

Scott DeWar

Well the printer I worked with was not so great on fine details, but I've seen one that could do old warhammer minis quality. Now, once the price on that kind of printer drops to under 1000€, I'm so getting one :D I'll print my house full of 40k props :D
I am picturing a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood with terrain markers and buildings every where, and an advancing 40k army of 1/2mech-1/2 ogres marching with hunger in their eyes . . . .

Scott DeWar

Ok, forgive me, but I have been hit by another memory fault from the coma/intestine thing. I am watching Arrow and Damian dark is the bad guy in this episode. Who was he? and why would he be associated with the hive?

What do you think off it?

The nurses (they always say this however) say it is healing better. Asked if my skin would turn blue (remember the politician whom drank silver and skin turned blue?).

See a plastic surgery doctor on Monday to discuss taking pieces of me and rearranging them to heal faster.

Ok, forgive me, but I have been hit by another memory fault from the coma/intestine thing. I am watching Arrow and Damian dark is the bad guy in this episode. Who was he? and why would he be associated with the hive?

I don't remember the name. The Hive I thought was a Teen Titans villainous group.

Remove ads