• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]:

From the Arrow wikia --

In the DC comics, Darhk is responsible for reforming the H.I.V.E. into a more cohesive terrorist organization, as opposed to being a generic robe-wearing cabal.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]:

From the Arrow wikia --In the DC comics, Darhk is responsible for reforming the H.I.V.E. into a more cohesive terrorist organization, as opposed to being a generic robe-wearing cabal.

But I thought THIS was THE HIVE? And we are NOT terrorists!!

WA-HOO!

Just ran the first adventure to my newest campaign in Eberron- Morgrave Adventures.

First game in a looooong time.

many laughs and zany events (as usual). Dwarven Inquisitor on the run from the crimelords of Sharn, a Goliath brawler with the mind of a child and a lizardfolk that we all believe is a ranger but in fact an assassin and follower of The Devourer.

Feels good.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=19675]Dannyalcatraz[/MENTION] Glad to see you back on the boards, man. We have to get you on Roll20 someday...

Speaking of, DOES EnWorld have a dedicated Roll20 group?

Remove ads