• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
I was born platinum blonde, but was dirty blonde/light brown by the time I was in high school. By the time I hit my twenties, it was dark brown and now it's pretty much mostly an iron grey dark enough to look black, although in the summer I still end up with brownish red highlights.

My beard, on the other hand, contains bits of every color from white to black - when I have a few months' beard, it looks like I'm chewing on a calico cat, lol - and any particular section doesn't always grow back in the same color it was before I shaved it...

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
My beard is lighter, almost reddish. I believe it was in a behind the scenes bit of the Roman King Arthur movie, it's a Welsh trait for a guy with dark hair to have red beard. This was the reason given for dying the beard of one actor black to match the rest of him.

I liked the movie as an action movie. Not really a King Arthur movie, though. It would have been fine to remove that stuff and kept it as a Roman soldier's last mission story.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
what was once blond facial hair is gray, as is with the reddish hair. what was black is turning white and silver. still have a bit of black in the beard.

Now the cranial head is still nearly all the dark rat's nest I always had, except for the temples.

Aeson

Recently I started wearing reading glasses occasionally. I don't need them all the time, but I do find myself holding things at arms length sometimes.lol Today I had to try to read something so small. Just a couple of years ago I would have done without. I didn't have my cheaters so I handed to my mom to read. She has bifocals but it's still embarrassing.

Some may remember when I posted just hours after having lasik surgery. I was told I would still need reading glasses after 40. He was right. I got about 12 years without glasses of any kind except sunglasses.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Walk into a club like:

[video=youtube;aGq24C_1D0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGq24C_1D0c[/video]

Walk into a grocery store like:

[video=youtube;70-_Zvk0a2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70-_Zvk0a2k[/video]

What the heck kind of vegetables did I end up buying? Hala Aka Puhala?

Aeson

I saw a pair of weapons of massive distraction yesterday. While I was saying thanks for the mammaries, I was.turning left into on coming traffic. Didn't wreck but it did wake me up. First question by cops is normally were you on your phone. I'd have to say that I was thinking of an extra large milkshake.

Aeson

My bad. I wasn't clear. No accident. I avoided the car. I just didn't see him coming. I started my turn and then saw the *huge* tracts of land. I look back and here comes a Jeep. Luckily he slowed enough to avoid a collision. If things did go wrong I would have made sure I got a picture. Somewhere along the line I hope I'd get a cop or judge that would see the picture and say, "Naw. You good, Bro." LOL

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I saw a pair of weapons of massive distraction yesterday. While I was saying thanks for the mammaries, I was.turning left into on coming traffic. Didn't wreck but it did wake me up. First question by cops is normally were you on your phone. I'd have to say that I was thinking of an extra large milkshake.
[video=youtube;Nc_HZb33ZUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_HZb33ZUs[/video]

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I am unabashedly a fan of female protean flesh. I have so far made it through 50+ years of life without seriously embarrassing or injuring myself.

There have been a few close calls, though.

And the two face-to-boob collisions I’ve had were entirely accidental- no, not kidding.

Remove ads