Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The woman I saw was not as hawt as Salma but was "bigger".
Also wearing a tight shirt in the rain.

I often say I love a woman's smile the most. Then again I haven't almost wrecked over a smile.lol I suppose it's a side effect of the breastfeeding= bad, formula=good 70s.
From a biological stand point. A beautiful smile can't feed a brood of youngins.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am not into the pleasure of pain on any measure, but i once had the pleasure of smacking my nose on a firm breast before. she took it as a complement that I actually got a bloody nose from it. I was too embarrassed to say any thing more witty then "Ouch"

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I am not into the pleasure of pain on any measure, but i once had the pleasure of smacking my nose on a firm breast before. she took it as a complement that I actually got a bloody nose from it. I was too embarrassed to say any thing more witty then "Ouch"
"Thank you" comes to mind. 😀

Answers to the what happened questions

"You should see the other guy"
"I got boob-slapped"
"Next time I'll word my wish spell differently."
"We were filming a live action anime harem comedy"

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Re: me
yf5dAvP.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Thanks.

Regarding the loud hat: I think I understand golf a little better now. The bright colors; bold- sometimes clashing- patterns? It’s reverse camouflage, ensuring you’re seen on the links. IOW, it’s a safety adaptation.

I, however, don’t play or watch the game beyond highlights on TV*. Thus, I am (to modify an aphorism) all hat, no golf clubs.

* I did go to the Byron Nelson once. Free tickets.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Am I racist if I wasn't impressed by Black Panther? Nothing in it was that special. It is not worthy of an Oscar. People's Choice maybe. I predict it'll go yard on the People's Choice awards. Michael B Jordan might get a best supporting nom. I just don't think he'll win. The academy seems to think so also, that's why they tried to make a category it could win. Most popular? Again, that's what the People's Choice and MTV Awards are for. I did like it more than Thor Ragnarok. That just could be my dislike of Thor and Chris Hemsworth. I cheered when he died in Cabin in the Woods and Red Dawn.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Which superhero movies do have Oscars? As I recall at least Superman-78, Batman-89, The Dark Knight, and the Incredibles.

And, surprisingly, Suicide Squad.

Edit: wait a minute. B89 has the Joker, so does TDK. AND Suicide Squad? Is the Joker automatic oscar-bait?

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Which superhero movies do have Oscars? As I recall at least Superman-78, Batman-89, The Dark Knight, and the Incredibles.

And, surprisingly, Suicide Squad.

Edit: wait a minute. B89 has the Joker, so does TDK. AND Suicide Squad? Is the Joker automatic oscar-bait?
I think Suicide Squad's Oscar sit solely on these sexy shoulders.
5cdb8b6aa95ff5dbf79c0a5edfbd3705.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I figured it out. These douchebags with the unnecessaryly loud and obnoxious vehicles are saying. "I am MAN! Hear my vehicle ROAR!" I think I'm on the verge of learning primitive man's limited vocabulary. Now if I can understand all the grunts, hoot, and whistles.

This might help me find a mate. If I appear to be as dumb as a stump and use loud noises as a replacement for chest beating and plumage.

Remove ads