• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The woman I saw was not as hawt as Salma but was "bigger".
Also wearing a tight shirt in the rain.

I often say I love a woman's smile the most. Then again I haven't almost wrecked over a smile.lol I suppose it's a side effect of the breastfeeding= bad, formula=good 70s.
From a biological stand point. A beautiful smile can't feed a brood of youngins.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am not into the pleasure of pain on any measure, but i once had the pleasure of smacking my nose on a firm breast before. she took it as a complement that I actually got a bloody nose from it. I was too embarrassed to say any thing more witty then "Ouch"

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I am not into the pleasure of pain on any measure, but i once had the pleasure of smacking my nose on a firm breast before. she took it as a complement that I actually got a bloody nose from it. I was too embarrassed to say any thing more witty then "Ouch"
"Thank you" comes to mind. 😀

Answers to the what happened questions

"You should see the other guy"
"I got boob-slapped"
"Next time I'll word my wish spell differently."
"We were filming a live action anime harem comedy"

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Re: me
yf5dAvP.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Thanks.

Regarding the loud hat: I think I understand golf a little better now. The bright colors; bold- sometimes clashing- patterns? It’s reverse camouflage, ensuring you’re seen on the links. IOW, it’s a safety adaptation.

I, however, don’t play or watch the game beyond highlights on TV*. Thus, I am (to modify an aphorism) all hat, no golf clubs.

* I did go to the Byron Nelson once. Free tickets.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Am I racist if I wasn't impressed by Black Panther? Nothing in it was that special. It is not worthy of an Oscar. People's Choice maybe. I predict it'll go yard on the People's Choice awards. Michael B Jordan might get a best supporting nom. I just don't think he'll win. The academy seems to think so also, that's why they tried to make a category it could win. Most popular? Again, that's what the People's Choice and MTV Awards are for. I did like it more than Thor Ragnarok. That just could be my dislike of Thor and Chris Hemsworth. I cheered when he died in Cabin in the Woods and Red Dawn.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Which superhero movies do have Oscars? As I recall at least Superman-78, Batman-89, The Dark Knight, and the Incredibles.

And, surprisingly, Suicide Squad.

Edit: wait a minute. B89 has the Joker, so does TDK. AND Suicide Squad? Is the Joker automatic oscar-bait?

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Which superhero movies do have Oscars? As I recall at least Superman-78, Batman-89, The Dark Knight, and the Incredibles.

And, surprisingly, Suicide Squad.

Edit: wait a minute. B89 has the Joker, so does TDK. AND Suicide Squad? Is the Joker automatic oscar-bait?
I think Suicide Squad's Oscar sit solely on these sexy shoulders.
5cdb8b6aa95ff5dbf79c0a5edfbd3705.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I figured it out. These douchebags with the unnecessaryly loud and obnoxious vehicles are saying. "I am MAN! Hear my vehicle ROAR!" I think I'm on the verge of learning primitive man's limited vocabulary. Now if I can understand all the grunts, hoot, and whistles.

This might help me find a mate. If I appear to be as dumb as a stump and use loud noises as a replacement for chest beating and plumage.

Remove ads