• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Something else struck me. The story is about the mom being upset with bystanders, not the fact her 8 year old was on FIRE. This is not such a common occurrence that it's not newsworthy. What is common is people filming it instead of helping.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
When I arrive at my aunt's place I see two women blocking the front door. Since it looked like they were working on something I go through the garage. My mom meets me at the door blocking it. She starts whispering something and preventing me from entering. I say, "What?" " The tall one is a guy." To which I respond "okay" smh. All I noticed was two women. A tall well dressed one and a shorter more casual dressed one. I wasn't there to interact with them. I had a mission and a time limit. She didn't have to stop me. I thought something was wrong based on her behavior. I'm glad there wasn't a problem. I don't think my mom and her sisters have had much contact with transgender persons. I'm curious find out later how they felt having a man in a short skirt in their home.lol She was the best dressed and best looking one in the house.;)

Remove ads