• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I remember actor Joe Manganiello on the Late Show talking about playing D&D and he had pictures of his gaming room. It looked like a room in a castle with wood pillars, torches, faux stone walls. Dare I say it looked like a dungeon? I would love to be at a table with him and Vin Diesel and other geeky celebrities. I would be the poorest and least attractive of the group, but man I would have fun.

Mad_Jack

Legend
As a collector I have actually begun making a dent in the lists of old Ral Partha 11-XXX official AD&D minis: I currently have three of the Birthright figures, eight Planescape blisters, twelve Ravenloft figures, eighteen of the Monsters, twenty-five of the thirty-five Adventurer pairs, most of the 10-502 Dragonlance: Heroes box set, three of the 10-504 Villains set, six other DL blisters, all but one of the 10-550 Forgotten Realms: heroes box set, and fourteen of the twenty-three FR blister figures...

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
As a collector I have actually begun making a dent in the lists of old Ral Partha 11-XXX official AD&D minis: I currently have three of the Birthright figures, eight Planescape blisters, twelve Ravenloft figures, eighteen of the Monsters, twenty-five of the thirty-five Adventurer pairs, most of the 10-502 Dragonlance: Heroes box set, three of the 10-504 Villains set, six other DL blisters, all but one of the 10-550 Forgotten Realms: heroes box set, and fourteen of the twenty-three FR blister figures...

That sounds like a D&D version of the Twelve Days of Christmas song.

That is how my current Plastic Crack Addiction began. Got dozens of Ral Partha Darksun to begin with. Maybe 100's from other campaign worlds and creatures.

Wahhhhh !

Gaming is cancelled today. 1/3 of players are sick with stomach flu that is going through the area.

Group is fleeing Sharn by ship. Only one ship and it is run by a well meaning but unexperienced captain looking to search out a mysterious island surrounded by dangerous coral reefs.....

Two options.... Land- discover a relative of Lady Vol (on the dragon side) lives here or Ship Wrecks in coral. Find and collect treasure and clues to the next adventure.

Nov 10 is too far away!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads