• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I keep my two things as some of my FB friends are dead set against role playing games. So out of respect for them I don't stuff it in their face, and they do not stuff the anti rpg in my face. I like those friends.

Kinda bored. painted figures for the past three hours so my eyes are tired now. Not much on TV. Most people called it a night already at the house. Quiet.

I am working on a convention adventure. Something different. Find and take out a serial killer in Sharn (Eberron). Lots of surprises.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
First step: figuring out what kind of serial killer will present a challenge- both in eluding detection/capture and in combat- to the party.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
What if the serial killer was a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde kind of thing? lawful good helper by day and evil bad guy by night?

A new druid, newly arrived in an area, decided to strike up a conversation with a nearby rabbit.

"Hey. What's the weather like around here?" the druid asks.

There's a pause.

[sblock]"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! A talking human!!"[/sblock]

Remove ads