D&D Movie/TV Has anybody seen the Hasbro 'Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures' channel yet?

Sacrosanct

Legend
I finally found it. Had to search by Freevee on Prime, then search through Freevee for live channels

1701378946996.png

Retreater

Legend
Apparently the release of the channel has been majorly bungled. There are many YouTubers reporting how much of a disaster this has been.
It's almost like WotC doesn't want us to watch it. There's been zero promotion & it's almost impossible to find.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Ok, as I was wondering, a BIG problem doing a live game on a channel that has ads. Right in the middle of the DM describing the effect of a fireball, it cut to commercials. Jarring, and you miss critical detail. Not a recipe for success, just added to all the other problems with this project.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
FreeVee is not available in the country in which I work.

Between the geofencing and lack of on-demand, I've lost what little interest I had.

Sacrosanct

Legend
the Faster Purple Worm Kill Kill is much better (with Kate Welch DMing). they all seem more energetic and embracing the comedy over the earlier other live play session. And the commercial breaks seem planned instead of interrupting play.

Remove ads