D&D Movie/TV Check Out These Previews Of Hasbro's New D&D 'FAST' Channel

3 shows launch very soon!

Hasbro's new FAST channel called Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures launches in less than two weeks. You'll be able to access by Amazon Freevee and Plex.It will launch with three new series--the comedy stream Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill!, the Forgotten Realms adventurers based on an existing podcast Encounter Party, and the cooking show Heroes’ Feast. You can check out previews of all three below.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
FreeVee seems to be related to Prime. I downloaded the app to my smart TV and once in the app I searched Dungeons and Dragons and the channel pops up there.
OK, that does it, sort of. I can't find individual shows through the iOS app (iPhone and presumably my Apple TV), but I can find the channel, but I can't bookmark it in any fashion that I can see.

Wild that this is a technology that the TV industry is apparently super-excited about, given that it feels so unpolished.

Dire Bare

Legend
I'm watching it in a browser window on my phone right now. Simply had to go to that DnDBeyond link quoted in the past few posts and click the Plex Watch Now button.

And for those who feel that takes too much effort, go here:
Thanks for the link, but . . . yeah, needlessly passive aggressive.

If you stumble across the right article, the right link . . . easy peasy! If you simply try searching Amazon Prime on your computer or TV, not so easy. And that's on WotC and its partners, not on viewers who don't want to take "too much effort".

The content is fun, but not "must see TV" that's worth a lot of effort to track down.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
FreeVee seems to be related to Prime. I downloaded the app to my smart TV and once in the app I searched Dungeons and Dragons and the channel pops up there.

Faster Purple Worm is a pretty entertaining show. Seth Green was a blast to watch.
Interesting. That hasn't worked for me

Zaukrie

New Publisher
OK, that does it, sort of. I can't find individual shows through the iOS app (iPhone and presumably my Apple TV), but I can find the channel, but I can't bookmark it in any fashion that I can see.

Wild that this is a technology that the TV industry is apparently super-excited about, given that it feels so unpolished.
You can do all that on Pluto or Google TV.... Just not freevee.....

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
You can do all that on Pluto or Google TV.... Just not freevee.....
Given that it's hosted by Freevee, and they should get their house in order, I'm not inclined to go download more apps or subscribe to more services or buy a new TV stick just to watch these shows.

I am hoping that Freevee/Prime will improve their app to surface this stuff better in future. I watch Night Court and other stuff on Freevee through Prime just fine.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Given that it's hosted by Freevee, and they should get their house in order, I'm not inclined to go download more apps or subscribe to more services or buy a new TV stick just to watch these shows.

I am hoping that Freevee/Prime will improve their app to surface this stuff better in future. I watch Night Court and other stuff on Freevee through Prime just fine.
To be clear, you can do that for the shows and channels there, which this channel is not.......

Remove ads

Remove ads